We've been serving the Naperville
community for over 60 years!
Originally founded in 1954 by Dr. William H. Kopperud, our practice has been faithfully serving the Naperville community for over 60 years. Keeping with the tradition of excellence, Dr. John S. Irving took over the practice in 1995. While keeping the "comforts of home" style of the office, Dr. Irving also moved the practice into the high-tech world. Dr. Irving's nephew, Dr. Jeff Sindelar, joined the practice in 2013 continuing our family approach to dentistry, and keeping with our conservative treatment philosophy.